Scholarship - List 2
MI STUDENT AID
Scholarship Database Search Request
Complete a search request and use the Submit button to send it to MI Student Aid. They will use your information to find Michigan scholarships for which you may be eligible.
We aim to help improve a student's chances of landing a scholarship by making the search process a little easier. We do not charge for this resource, and no login information is required to access it: Business Degree Scholarships from DiscoverBusiness.us
The Uncomfortable Scholarship
The Uncomfortable Scholarship
Scholarship amount: $500
It’s a fact of life that sometimes we’ll find ourselves in some not-so-comfortable situations. But it’s overcoming these challenges that make us grow. Tell your story about how you faced an uncomfortable situation and how you handled it. We’ll pick our favorite entry to receive a $500 scholarship towards their college career.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Current high school seniors and college students attending school in the United States
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
How to apply:
- Please create a short, exciting video (2-3 minutes max) that describes a difficult and uncomfortable situation (whether it be outdoors, in school, social events, etc), how you overcame it, and the lessons you took away from that experience.
- Upload your video to DropBox.com, YouTube, or another reputable file sharing service (make sure the visibility is set to public).
- To submit your application send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your full name, school year, name of the college you plan to or are already attending, and a link to your video.
Note: By submitting this form you agree to allow Serac to use your video for promotional purposes
Various Scholarships 2
College access and success programs around the country are offering scholarship opportunities that can help your students fill the gaps in their financial aid packages. These seven national scholarship programs are accepting applications this winter from students like yours.
The Dream U.S.: The National Scholarship
- Undocumented students can receive up to $14,500 annually to obtain an associate’s degree, or up to $29,000 to get a bachelor’s.
American Indian Education Fund: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligible Native American students can win $2,000 to fund their undergraduate degree.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation: Scholarship Award
- Leadership-oriented minority students demonstrating financial need are encouraged to apply to receive up to $30,000 over four years.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund: 2018-2019 Scholarship
- Hispanic high school seniors and current undergraduate students can win scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000 based on merit and financial need.
Foster Care to Success: Scholarship
- Students who have been in foster care for at least 12 consecutive months are eligible to win $2,500-$5,000 based on need and merit.
The Point Foundation: Scholarship
- Members of the LGTBQ community who demonstrate leadership skills, academic achievement and financial need can apply for this grant.
Nitro: College Scholarship
- Students must simply be U.S. residents enrolled in a college or university to be eligible for this scholarship. Awards of $2,018 are given every month.
You can help your students find more scholarships that are offered locally using these great search engines: