Regional Alliance for healthy schools
- YCHS contact phone number: 734-221-1007
- YCMS contact phone number: 734-221-2271
Providing fully comprehensive health programs and treatment
RAHS gives youth in our communities the tools they need to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. The RAHS-YMS health center helps provide immunizations, general and sports physicals, asthma care, health and wellness programs, and counseling services.
The RAHS Health Center is open for face-to-face care!
Please call (734) 221-2271 to schedule an appointment during these times:
YCS is Offering a NEW Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program
Our new expanded Spanish Programs at Ford Early Learning Center: Kindergarten students and now Preschool and First Grade students also.
Dual Language Immersion is a program where fluent English speakers and fluent Spanish speakers are enrolled in the same classroom with the goal of developing high levels of language proficiency and academic competence in two languages.
RAHS School-based health centers are staffed by University of Michigan Health
System Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Registered Dieticians, Medical Assistants & Health Educators. We offer the following services:
- Physical Examinations/Sports Participation Exams
- Sick Care
- Laboratory Tests
- Health Counseling
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Programs
- Vision Screenings and Glasses fittings
- Dental Screenings and Treatment by Mobile Dentists
- Chronic Illness Prevention Education and Management
- Adolescent Risk Behavior Assessments
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Referrals for Community Resources
- Insurance Enrollment
- Spanish Translation Services
- Coordination with Primary Care Providers
- A Youth Advisory Council (YAC)
Stop by your RAHS health center or read more on our website.