Regional Alliance for healthy schools
- YCHS contact phone number: 734-221-1007
- YCMS contact phone number: 734-221-2271
Providing fully comprehensive health programs and treatment
RAHS gives youth in our communities the tools they need to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. The RAHS-YMS health center helps provide immunizations, general and sports physicals, asthma care, health and wellness programs, and counseling services.
The RAHS Health Center is open for face-to-face care!
Please call (734) 221-2271 to schedule an appointment during these times:
826michigan offers a range of virtual or distance learning activities structured around our core values: we use writing to understand, stay connected, and build a better world.
RAHS School-based health centers are staffed by University of Michigan Health
System Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Registered Dieticians, Medical Assistants & Health Educators. We offer the following services:
- Physical Examinations/Sports Participation Exams
- Sick Care
- Laboratory Tests
- Health Counseling
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Programs
- Vision Screenings and Glasses fittings
- Dental Screenings and Treatment by Mobile Dentists
- Chronic Illness Prevention Education and Management
- Adolescent Risk Behavior Assessments
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Referrals for Community Resources
- Insurance Enrollment
- Spanish Translation Services
- Coordination with Primary Care Providers
- A Youth Advisory Council (YAC)
Stop by your RAHS health center or read more on our website.