Resiliency Center and Homeless Youth Program Information
As of June 13- Sept 5, 2022, Open from 10am-3pm, closed on Friday's.
Until further notice please use the following number 734-221-3948.
WILLOW RUN CAMPUS
1960 Holmes Rd
ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR OUR YCS STUDENTS AND FAMILIES
SHOP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
New time starting June 13 - September 5, 2022
As of June 13- Sept 5, 2022, from 10-3pm, closed on Friday's.
The Resiliency Center will be posting a monthly donations list of items we are in need of. Please refer to the list and follow the drop-off instructions. PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF ANY ITEMS AT CENTRAL OFFICE. Please contact Cherisa Allen, email@example.com or 734- 211-3948, for any questions.
Link to Resiliency Center Flyer (PDF to download)
Homeless Youth Program Contact
Ypsilanti Community Schools
1885 Packard Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Cell: 734- 244-2423, for any questions.
Homeless Youth Program Information
- The Education Project for Homeless Youth 2019 - 2020 Student Referral Form
- Educating Homeless Children and Youth -The Guide To Their Rights
- Help for / School-Age Children & Youth
- Information for Parents
- Información para Padres Sin Hogar (Spanish)
- MDE Dispute Resolution Procedure for Homeless Students & Families
- YCS Enrollment Dispute/Resolution Form