Ypsilanti Community Schools Resiliency Center
Ypsilanti Community Schools (YCS) supports students and families during the school year thru various programs and initiatives. As we move through this difficult time and into 2021, we are proud to announce the Ypsilanti Community Schools Resiliency Center (YCSRC).
The Center will be a central point of access for families in need of resources. The Resiliency Center will provide a constant space for donation drop-off and cataloging, plus students' basic needs such as clothing, school supplies, personal hygiene products, emergency food, and more. This center will also be a resource for our community partners who work directly with our YCS students and families.
Virtual Learning Labs
Virtual Learning Labs for YCS Students
Please find a comprehensive list of Virtual Learning Labs in the Ypsilanti area that will service YCS students during remote learning periods. The pdf does have live links to the emails listed in the document.
For questions regarding the P-EBT cards, please contact MDHHS at 1-833-905-0028.
Ypsilanti District Library Resources
Please like and follow our Facebook page.
Classes will start at 9:15am and end at 2:45pm.
Our teachers will be utilizing Zoom for virtual instruction. In addition, all learning materials, lessons, and links to classroom sessions will be located in Google Classroom. Students can access their Google Classroom information via their school's email/Google account. Students will need to check Google Classroom and their email daily.
All students have been placed in of the 3 Learning Options: Remote, In-Person, Online. All Remote Learners and In-Person Learners have received their schedule via their YCS email account.
Return to Learn
- Students must wear their mask at all times while in school and follow the District’s and Health Department’s strict guidelines to keep everyone safe.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served in the classroom.
- Students must also bring their school issued computer and headphones.
- School ends at 2:45 pm
Online Learners (students who learn virtually all year long)
- Students will engage in learning at their own pace. For questions and concerns about Online Learning, please contact Ms. Kier Ingraham firstname.lastname@example.org
Lab School Learners
- Students will have core class in addition to exploratory applied engineering and scientific exploration. Contact Mr. Frank Norton at email@example.com for any questions or concerns.
Need help accessing your child’s email
- Go to gmail.com
- Enter your child’s Student ID and @ycschools.us – For example: If your child’s Student ID was 12345, their email address would be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student’s password is the same as the one they use to login into the computer.
This year, we will be communicating using email. Therefore, it is imperative that students know how to access their email. If you need any assistance, please contact Ms. Gossett on Monday-Thursday from 8:00-4:00 at 734-221-2205 or email email@example.com anytime.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to email Ms. Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org.