Pre-K and Kindergarten Schools
Ypsilanti Community Schools has four Pre-K and Kindergarten schools: Beatty, Ford, Perry and Ypsilanti International
BEATTY EARLY LEARNING CENTER
FORD EARLY LEARNING CENTER
|PERRY EARLY LEARNING CENTER
Grades: Pre-kindergarten through 1st grade
Principal: Connie Thompson
Address: 550 Perry Street
|YPSILANTI INTERNATIONAL ELEMENTARY
Grades: Pre-school through 2nd grade
Principal: Cassandra Sheriff
Address: 503 Oak Street
New Vaccine Waiver Rules
Your child must be 5 Years old by September 1, 2015
Kindergarten Enrollment Information
- Children born on or before September 1, 2011, may enroll without any additional requirements related to their age.
- Children born from September 2, 2011 to December 1, 2011 may be enrolled if the parents submit a written request for the child to be enrolled
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The CDC has provided guidance for early childhood programs that can be accessed at: Link to program. This document includes guidance for child care programs to follow state and local immunization requirements and also discusses what to do if a case of measles occurs in your program.
CDC has provided sample materials and articles to share with parents in newsletters, web pages, or other publications.
- Five Important Reasons to Vaccinate Your Child [2 pages]
(Link to file.)
- Easy-to-read vaccination schedules in English and Spanish
- Immunization Protects Us All – 1 page (Link to file.)