Scholarship - List 2
Paper copies of all applications are available in the counseling office in the plastic containers on the wall of the college and career room.
Beta Zeta Chapter of Alpha Delta Kappa- May 20th
Available to a graduating senior who is planning to enter the field of education in the fall of 2016, no minimum GPA or SAT score. $1,000 and can be renewed one time at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
More Mentors Scholarship- 1st and 15th of every month till June 15th
Create a one minute IG video addressing ONLY ONE of three prompts about mentorship:
Explain a mentorship experience that positively affected your life. Why is mentorship important? Why do you want a mentor? $500 twice a month to one winner
Pet Lover Guy Scholarship
We are offering a scholarship to students, we would love to make an application for scholarship available to your students. Eligibility Requirements:
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend college or university during the fall 2017 academic year.
- Must be in Good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via Email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
- Must provide your written essay (Microsoft Word format preferred ) by the deadline of September 1, 2017
A winner will be chosen on September 15, 2017
All essay submissions should be sent to: email@example.com
Free scholarship programs for the students who value education. Right now there is a competition goes on for an essay writing and $1500 is the scholarship prize for the winners.
Our Scholarship Program name: our fight against obesityTopic for the Program is: Psychological and physiological consequences of obesity
We also manage free workshop, so interested students can join our workshop as well. here is the link to list yourself for free workshop program.