Welcome to ACTech High School
At our ACTech (Art, Communication, and Technology) High School, students experience both personal and individualized instruction based on the Arts, Humanities, and Logistics. An interdisciplinary approach to learning will be emphasized, as students complete a rigorous program with variable instructional practices based on Michigan Merit Curriculum and Common Core State Standards. Credit will be granted and achievement will be communicated based on mastery of standards and skills. Instruction will take place in the classroom, in educational workshops, and through self-designed research and development. Students, staff, and community partnerships will create an enriching, challenging, and thought-provoking learning environment that will prepare and expose students to a collegiate experience.
YCHS Virtual Tour
YCHS Freshman Academy
Why choose YCHS Freshman Academy
- Freshman Academy Bridge Program (includes team building activities, school tour, meet + greet)
- Collegiate and cultural field trips
- Hands-on learning experiences
- Cross-curricular learning
- Small learning communities
- Separate from the general high school population
- Working relationships with local colleges and universities
- Placed-Based Learning • Reading and Math Interventions
9th -12th Grades
8:20 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
8:20 a.m. - 11:35 a.m.
- 1st Hour - 9:00 am - 10:05 am
- 2nd Hour - 10:10 am - 10:55 am
- 3rd Hour - 11:00 am - 11:45 am
- 4th Hour - 11:50 am - 12:55 pm
Ypsilanti Community Schools now has virtual tours of all district school buildings! These tours will allow families to see what each building looks like and is a unique way of learning more about each school's educational programs!
Enjoy the virtual tour experience!
Alazia Mitchell College Advisor
Julie Hane WCC Admission Specialist
Ted Booker Counselor
Tonysha Emerson Counselor 734-221-1014