Parent Teachers Organization (PTO)
Our goals include volunteerism of parents, encouragement of teachers and students, community involvement, and welfare of students and families.
Top 10 reasons to...
10. More needs, fewer resources, but plenty of parents!
9. It’s a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own!
8. You will become a greater part of your children’s learning experiences!
7. To help raise money for a great cause - your children’s education!
6. Get to know the Teachers at YCMS and to understand their needs and ideas!
5. PTO members get the inside track on new developments!
4. PTO involvement improves classroom behavior!
3. Students benefit academically from parent involvement in PTO!
2. You can create, plan and execute fun events for the whole family!
And finally, the number one reason to join us….
Please contact PTO coordinator Sonya Gawthrop at 734-796-0857 or email@example.com for more info. You can also join PTO during Student Orientation on Tuesday, August 29.
Watch this space for upcoming PTO meeting information.