Welcome to YCHS Guidance & Counseling!
- How to Order Transcripts through Parchment.com
- Ypsilanti District Library College & Career Site
- Ypsilanti District Library Homework Help
- Michigan Merit Curriculum (MMC) Requirements Personal Curriculum Information
Early College Course Exposure
Coursera is an education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. We envision a future where everyone has access to a world-class education. We aim to empower people with education that will improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.
GED support and options for graduation
National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY)
Counselor for ACCE
Fax: (734) 221-1003
Mr. Jeremy Perdue
Counselor: All Students New Tech and ACTech (A-J) Students
FAX: (734) 221-1003
Mr. Chris Donoghue
Counselor: All STEMM and ACTech (K-Z) Students
FAX: (734) 221-1003
Student Trooper Program, July 2017 -
Michigan State Police Student Trooper Program
- July 19-24, 2017
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2017
- For students, boys or girls, ages 16 to 18
Students will spend one week at the Michigan State Police Academy in Lansing, Michigan, being exposed to all areas of law enforcement.
- * Learn the proper handling and safety of firearms
- * Experience the adrenaline of driving at a high rate of speed
- * Learn self-defense techniques
- * Learn water safety
- * Classes on crime lab and forensic
- * Along with intense physical training
- ** Top Student Trooper of the Week wins a $1,000 scholarship; three other categories win $500 each
Sponsored by the Michigan American Legion
Glacier Hills is hoping to form a relationship with local schools and give them the opportunity to provide information to students who are attending the C.N.A. program and looking for part time work while in High School, or once the student is close to completion share information for the first step towards their career once certified.
Visit Glacier Hills' website to view the different job opportunities Glacier Hills has to offer both students, as well as those graduating from the C.N.A. program in the near future. One of the many perks Glacier Hills offers is a generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship program for those students who plan to continue on with their career in nursing.
Glacier Hills employment & benefits website
Address & Phone Number
1200 Earhart Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(P) 734-249-7011 Ext. 6380