School of Choice - 2016-2017 School year
Students residing outside of the YCS district boundaries but living within Washtenaw County or a contiguous county, are eligible to enroll as a school of choice student.
School of choice application form
Application for 2016-2017
School Of Choice Windows
December 1, 2016-February 8, 2017
Fall 2016 Student Referral Form
Kindergarten 2017-18 Enrollment Information
- Children five years of age on September 1, 2017 may enroll without additional requirements related to age.
- Children five years of age between September 2, 2017 and not later than December 1, 2017 may be enrolled if the parent/legal guardian submits a written request for enrollment.
YCS Online Registration
New Student to Ypsilanti Community School?
Link to Registration Gateway
YCS Student Information Updates
YCS Registration Packet
New Vaccine Waiver Rules
YCS school offices are open for enrollment
VLAC Enrollment Information -
2016-17 School Year
Virtual Learning Academy Consortium (VLAC) offers a choice for parents who want to be more directly involved in their child’s education.
Link to VLAC Enrollment Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The CDC has provided guidance for early childhood programs that can be accessed at: Link to more information. This document includes guidance for child care programs to follow state and local immunization requirements and also discusses what to do if a case of measles occurs in your program.
CDC has provided sample materials and articles to share with parents in newsletters, web pages, or other publications.
- Five Important Reasons to Vaccinate Your Child [2 pages]
Link to more information.(609 words)
- Easy-to-read vaccination schedules in English and Spanish
- Immunization Protects Us All – 1 page
- Link to more information.